Resident Evil Destruction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Resident Evil rpg

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A small village on the outskirts of a jungle

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bruton

Bruton

Character sheet
Equipment:
Virus Type:

A small village on the outskirts of a jungle Empty
PostSubject: A small village on the outskirts of a jungle   A small village on the outskirts of a jungle I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 10:57 am

*I left Mark back at the station and flew a helicopter to Africa in search of survivors. When I got to a small village there was no signs of any life. I entered one of the huts and found blood and body parts every where, it was no different in any of the others. When I got to the last on there was a noise that I never heard before. I entered the hut to look around and the next thing I knew I was flung out of the door and slammed into the ground. I turned to see a glimpse of the creature and having a photographic memory can really help. I scanned the creature into my handheld computer and the name of the creature was a Majini. I had to go back and find that creature before it killed anybody else.*

Last edited by Bruton on Thu Apr 16, 2009 3:28 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Bruton

Bruton

Character sheet
Equipment:
Virus Type:

PostSubject: Re: A small village on the outskirts of a jungle   A small village on the outskirts of a jungle I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 3:19 pm

*I go back to the village and look for more Majinis* "I better have my guns ready" *Fortunatly, I did not find any so that mean that I am after just one. I go to one of the huts that they consider to be a doctors office and lok for information.* "What kind of crap are they up to" *I noticed that the paper work on their desk was descibing the study of this Majini and that they were trying to inhance the speed and strength to make and train more of them for war.* "Iv'e better take care of this before it gets out of hand" *I head out of the hut and towards the helicopter that I came in and just before I was about to get in, that same Majini grabs me and throws me onto the ground.* "What the hell" *I looked at the eye on its right arm and thought that it meant somthing.* "Maybe if I cut that arm off them maybe i could blind it or somthing." *I stood back up and it came running at me with really high speed. I jumpped to the side and got out of the way turning around and unloading a clip into it's back.* "It didn't even phase it" *It turned around and jumped in the air getting ready to stab me with it's claws. I waited until the last second then I puled out my two swords and sliced off all four of it's arms.* "Take that you pathetic excuse for a zombie." *It looked at me helplessly then fell down. Just to make sure it was dead I walked over there and chopped off it's head watching fly into the air from the force of the swing of my sword.* "Now that's taken care of I should investigate further into this little puzzle."
Back to top Go down
Mark N.
Webmaster/Leader of STARS
Mark N.

Character sheet
Equipment:
Virus Type:

PostSubject: Re: A small village on the outskirts of a jungle   A small village on the outskirts of a jungle I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 4:16 pm

Mark flies in to the village as he opens the hatch he see's Bruton.
Back to top Go down
http://theotherdimension.forumotion.net
Bruton

Bruton

Character sheet
Equipment:
Virus Type:

PostSubject: Re: A small village on the outskirts of a jungle   A small village on the outskirts of a jungle I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 4:27 pm

Took you long enough *has an angry and fearless look on his face*
Back to top Go down
Mark N.
Mark N.

Character sheet
Equipment:
Virus Type:

PostSubject: Re: A small village on the outskirts of a jungle   A small village on the outskirts of a jungle I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 4:28 pm

Mark punches him in the face "Like I knew that you were here." Mark said as he laughed.
Back to top Go down
Bruton

Bruton

Character sheet
Equipment:
Virus Type:

PostSubject: Re: A small village on the outskirts of a jungle   A small village on the outskirts of a jungle I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 4:32 pm

*dodges the punch* I am not ready to be hit right now you @$$ hole so move over and let me get in
Back to top Go down
Mark N.
Mark N.

Character sheet
Equipment:
Virus Type:

PostSubject: Re: A small village on the outskirts of a jungle   A small village on the outskirts of a jungle I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 4:33 pm

"No I am here on a mission and plus the fighter already left.' Mark said as the fighter was seen leaveing the area.
Back to top Go down
Bruton

Bruton

Character sheet
Equipment:
Virus Type:

PostSubject: Re: A small village on the outskirts of a jungle   A small village on the outskirts of a jungle I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 4:44 pm

Well at least we got the helicopter *walks over to the helicopter and looks inside noticing that the pilot was ripped in half and the controls to the helicopter were destroyed* Damnit, well looks like were walking *starts walking to the hut with the paperwork and info*
Back to top Go down
Mark N.
Mark N.

Character sheet
Equipment:
Virus Type:

PostSubject: Re: A small village on the outskirts of a jungle   A small village on the outskirts of a jungle I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 4:53 pm

Mark walks away from the helicopter as it suddenly exploded and walked over to the hut.
Back to top Go down
Bruton

Bruton

Character sheet
Equipment:
Virus Type:

PostSubject: Re: A small village on the outskirts of a jungle   A small village on the outskirts of a jungle I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 6:41 am

What the hell did you do to that helicopter, I was going to try to fix it
Back to top Go down
Mark N.
Mark N.

Character sheet
Equipment:
Virus Type:

PostSubject: Re: A small village on the outskirts of a jungle   A small village on the outskirts of a jungle I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 6:45 am

"It was already messed up." Mark said as he laughed and continued to the hut.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A small village on the outskirts of a jungle   A small village on the outskirts of a jungle I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A small village on the outskirts of a jungle
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Resident Evil Destruction :: The World of Resident Evil :: Africa-
Jump to: