Resident Evil Destruction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Resident Evil rpg

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Outside the hive

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Outside the hive Empty
PostSubject: Outside the hive   Outside the hive I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 3:10 pm

Some scientists appear hauling a large tank.
Back to top Go down

Outside the hive Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outside the hive   Outside the hive I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 3:18 pm

Scientist 1:Make sure the tank is not damaged and the virus inisde is not harmed or we will all face the consequences.

Scientists:Yes sir. They start to lift the tank up and haul it into a large door.
Back to top Go down

Outside the hive Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outside the hive   Outside the hive I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 3:30 pm

The scientists then make it to the train where they put the tank on and board it.
Back to top Go down
Mark N.
Webmaster/Leader of STARS
Webmaster/Leader of STARS
Mark N.

Character sheet
Equipment:
Virus Type:

Outside the hive Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outside the hive   Outside the hive I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 3:31 pm

Mark appears on the train at the back with the door closed as he hung with all his might to stay on.
Back to top Go down
http://theotherdimension.forumotion.net

Outside the hive Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outside the hive   Outside the hive I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 3:32 pm

The train makes it to the hive.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Outside the hive Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outside the hive   Outside the hive I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Outside the hive
Page 1 of 1